Provide job support, training, and facilitate transportation for individuals on your caseload. Serve as a consultant to employers in the areas of training, support, and job adaptations. Respond to assigned individuals and employer needs on a day-to day basis.
Flexible/hybrid position with combination of in person work (site visits) and work from home (case management). Site visits are mostly in Roseville, Little Canada, St Paul, MN. Develop and implement service record management functions.
ABOUT YOUR JOB AT KAPOSIA:
Here is what you might expect on a typical day as an Employment Consultant:
- Building relationships and trust. That means different things – interpersonal communication with employers, scheduling, transportation, accessibility, etc.
- Managing details. You will work with 16 to 20 customers on your case load, their support team, and employers. You will have to prioritize, stay organized, and focused to promote successful employment, write reports, and maintain customer files for licensing.
Office location is 5 Viking Drive West, Little Canada, MN 55117 (you can, but not required to work on site). Location will be relocating to 223 Little Canada Road, Ste. 100, Little Canada in March 2024.
40-hour work week – you will be setting up your own work schedule based on the needs of your customers. In general, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Nonexempt, $18.50-$19.50 per hour based on education and experience.
- 60 cents per mile reimbursement (personal vehicle is required for site visits and meetings)
- Full-benefit package after two full months of employment to include medical (employee contribution), dental, life insurance, AD&D, long-term disability, 401K plan, Personal Time Off (up to 15 days first year,) Short Term Leave (STL) and eight holidays. The company provides a laptop and cellphone.
- Offices are smoke and fragrance free and have off-street parking.
Voluntary EEOC Applicant Survey Form
HOW TO APPLY
Letter of interest and current resume to:
Tom Vogt, Ramsey Employment Services Coordinator
5 Viking Drive West, Little Canada, MN 55117
OR APPLY ONLINE USING THE BUTTON BELOW
Kaposia is committed to creating a diverse work environment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, veteran/military status, disability or handicap, age, sexual orientation, status about public assistance, or any other protected class status defined by law.