FULL TIME IN OFFICE OR REMOTE AVAILABLE
As a full-time Employment Consultant in Golden Valley (NOTE: this role offers the ability to work semi- remotely), you will help remove barriers to employment for people with disabilities. No two days are the same. You’ll be on the phone and on the road to meet with our customers, their employers, and support teams in real-time, to help that person be as independent as possible.
To thrive in the role, a four-year degree is desired. You don’t need any experience in the field, but you must believe that every person should be treated with dignity and should have access to work if they choose. We’ll teach you everything else you need to know (and then some). You must be available nights and weekends to work anywhere in the Twin Cities and have reliable transportation.
ABOUT YOUR JOB AT KAPOSIA
Here’s what you might expect on a typical day as an Employment Consultant:
- Building relationships and trust. That means a lot of different things – interpersonal communication with employers, scheduling, transportation, accessibility, etc.
- Managing details. You’ll work with 15 to 20 customers on your case load, their support team, and employers. You’ll have to prioritize, stay organized, and focused to promote successful employment, write reports, and maintain customer files for licensing.
- A team you can rely on. We root for each other. The tenure of this team is long, and we do our best to support each other every day, in every way.
JOB LOCATION: 8100 Wayzata Blvd, Golden Valley, MN
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Nonexempt, $18.50 to $19.50 per hour based on education and experience.
- Full-benefit package after two full months of employment to include medical (employee contribution), dental, life insurance, AD&D, long-term disability, 401K plan, Personal Time Off (up to 15 days first year,) Short Term Leave (STL) and eight holidays. Company provided laptop and cellphone. Mileage reimbursed.
- Offices are smoke and fragrance free and have off street parking.
Kaposia is committed to creating a diverse work environment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, veteran/military status, disability or handicap, age, sexual orientation, status about public assistance, or any other protected class status defined by law.
HOW TO APPLY
Letter of interest and current resume to:
Tammy Medcraft, Employment Services Coordinator
223 Little Canada Road E., Ste. 100
Little Canada, MN 55117
or Fax to (651) 224-7249
OR APPLY ONLINE USING THE BUTTON BELOW
Voluntary EEOC Applicant Survey Form